Best Laptop under $1,000
The best laptop under 1000 below have carefully selected four of the best laptops that bring you the best bang from dozens of other models available on the market. These models can handle moderate resource intensive graphics editing, gaming, and other multimedia besides taking care of your daily tasks.
Expect top-notch performance, excellent portability, robust build quality, and all these features within your budget. Whether you're looking for an on the go device for office or school, these laptops are just what you need to maximize your productivity regardless of where you are.
3 Top Laptops Under $1000
Best Laptop under 1000 USD Overview Chart 2020
|Picture||Name||Screen Size||Editors' Rating|
|Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop PC||15.6"||4.9|
|Apple MacBook Air - Silver||13.3"||4.9|
|ASUS ZenBook 14 Ultra Thin & Light Laptop||14"||4.5|
|ASUS VivoBook S Thin & Light Laptop||14"||4.4|
|Microsoft Surface Laptop 2 Platinum 1769||13.5"||4.7
|ASUS ROG GL752VW-DH71 17.3-inch||17.3"||4.8|
|Dell Inspiron i7559-3763BLK 15.6||15.6"||4.5|
|Samsung NP900X5L-K02US Notebook 9||15"||4.4|
|Eluktronics MECH-17 G1Rx Slim & Light i7-9750H 17.3"||17.3"||5.0|
|Apple MacBook Pro 13" Retina- Silver (Latest Model 2019)||13.3"||4.9|
Best Laptop under 1000 dollars REVIEW
- This stunning laptop from the world leaders of computing technology comes with a sixth generation Intel Core i7-8750H processor running up to 3.9GHz, 16 GB of RAM, and inbuilt GTX 1050 Ti 4GB graphics.
- Screen size is of 17.3 inches supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x 1080 pixels, which is great for enjoying High-definition games and movies.
- A new technology named ‘GameFirst III’ automatically optimizes data flow in your network by giving your online games the priority.
- A higher priced variant of this model comes with an additional 128 GB SSD and 4 GB Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti GPU.
- This is the ultimate gaming laptop, meant for enthusiasts who are always in the mood for the thrill.
- The GTX 1050 Ti graphics from Nvidia lets you enjoy stutter-free gaming
- Comes with ergonomically designed keys with a greater response
- Has provision of installing more RAM or a bigger hard drive
- Excellent build quality and superb visual aesthetics
- RGB gaming keyboard with gorgeous optional colors
- Battery life can drain pretty fast while heavy gaming
- Some users have reported heating issues
The ASUS ROG Strix Scar Edition is undoubtedly one of the best gaming laptops under 1000 dollars. It can run even the latest high graphics games like. The Witcher 3 and Tomb Raider in medium to high settings without any stutter. If you often find yourself frequently out of the home and struggling to keep up with the latest games, then this is the model you need to purchase.
If you know anything about Apple, then you have probably guessed by now that features in a laptop by this company differs from laptops by other brands which come under $ 1000. As it can be expected from Apple, this model is a sleek new device that comes with a 15-inch screen with backlit display and the resolution support up to 2880×1800 pixels. It is powered by 2.8 GHz Core i7-4980HQ, has 16 GB DDR3 RAM, and hard drive space of 512 GB Solid State Drive. The NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M isn’t ideal for gaming purposes, but it gets the job done when it comes to other applications like movie streaming or light photo editing. But the main USP is Apple’s flawless brand image for offering the element of ‘Bling’ in their devices.
- Sleek, light, and highly portable
- The 15-inch display suits perfectly in comparison to the laptop size
- Decent battery life
- Graphics are upgraded
- The glossy screen can be a turnoff for some people
- Not as powerful as rival brand laptops
For business professionals and individuals who are frequently on the move, this laptop is a godsend due to its slim body structure and body weight that measures at just 4.46 pounds. And not to mention, Apple’s brand value is hard to match up by any rival company. If you’re an Apple fan, this model is a more than a worthy purchase.
This is another good choice within $ 1000 as it comes with a powerful configuration, jampacked with features like Intel i7-8750H Quad Core processor with Turbo Boost, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050Ti with 4GB GDDR5, 15.6 inch anti-glare full HD IPS display, and 16 GB RAM 2400 MHz RAM. This beast of a laptop is perfect for all your gaming needs as it is powered by the deadly duo of Intel and Nvidia.
There is ample storage space as it has a 1 TB hybrid hard drive operating at 5400 rpm and 256GB SSD; Internet connectivity happens via 802.11 A/C Next Generation Gigabit Wi-Fi and Ethernet LAN, making this model ideal for multiplayer gaming as well. This is a great -looking laptop, mainly thanks to its backlit keyboard that looks amazing at low light.
- Works great thanks to the Core i7-8750H and GTX 1050 Ti
- Comes with pre-installed 64-bit Windows 10 OS
- Expect the battery to last more than 10+ hours
- Experience a great sound thanks to MaxxAudio speakers
- have USB 3.1 port
- Weighing 8.4 pounds will be difficult to move, but it can play all the latest games today.
- Slight muffling of sound at higher volumes
This model is an all-out winner in every way if you discount its slightly heavier weight. Dell has been in the computer manufacturing industry for a long time, and enjoys a good reputation among people for providing reliable PCs and laptops. This release by the company is ideal for gamers who want nothing but the best gaming experience regarding performance and graphical prowess.
Another killer laptop powered by Intel and Nvidia combo brings you top-notch performance elements, sleek and stylish visuals, and reliability that only MSI can offer. What makes this model so attractive is its processor and graphics card, powered by Intel Core i7-8750H and NVIDIA GeForce NVIDIA GeForce RTX2060 6G GDDR6 respectively.
Being a gaming laptop, this model also provides a 15.6-inch screen with full HD support of 1920 x 1080 pixels 120Hz. There is 16 GB of RAM, 1 TB hard drive, and preloaded Windows 10 OS to complete the package. Additionally, there is Bluetooth support, 2 USB 3.0 ports and Li-Ion battery. Weighing 4.8 pounds, this device may not be the lightest in the market, but it definitely has the technical specifications to be an ideal on the go gaming device.
- Fantastic features with added reliability
- Aluminum black body color makes this model looks stunning
- Preloaded Windows 10 OS is a bonus
- Getting access to the BIOS during boot can be tricky
- Fan speed gets a bit loud after using the laptop for some time
Sure, this model by MSI might not be flawless, but it certainly makes for a budget laptop with an incredible gaming capability. The screen is clear and bright which makes watching HD movies and gaming a blast. Performance can be increased by installing an SSD, which can make Windows 10 boot up in just five seconds.
You may also like:
The Best Laptops Under 1000 we’ve mentioned above will satisfy you with their unique features and outstanding performance. Whatever your end up choosing among these four, be assured that you cannot go wrong with either of these models as they all have the brand value that speaks volumes about the aspect of reliability. Whether you’re a businessman who is always on the move or an enthusiastic gamer always wanting to get online and battle it out with friends, go for any model leaving aside the one by Apple. However, if portability is your greatest priority, then buy the Apple laptop as it is super light and extremely fast.
Similarly priced recommendations: