The Six Best Refurbished Laptops Reviewed
Anyone looking to avail high-tech functioning at a reasonable cost should consider opting for a refurbished laptop. Refurbished laptops are not only revised and updated to eliminate signs of wear and tear and deliver superb performance, but also come backed with an rock-solid warranty, so you can always have the peace of mind knowing that your investment is in safe hands. Well, all refurbished models are not significantly cheaper than their new counterparts, so you may want to do some research, in order to make an informed decision.
Here is a quick rundown of the six best refurbished laptops abuzz in the tech scene today:
6 Best Refurbished Laptops Reviewed
1. HP Stream 11.6 inch Premium Laptop
Don’t judge the HP Stream 11” by its pretty exterior only. Underneath the candy-hued cover lies some serious computing that can rival the functioning of even the best laptops in the market. Known for its long battery life, reliable system performance and great audio, the HP Stream 11 is one of the best laptops under 200 and undoubtedly a great choice for children.
- The laptop has 4GB of RAM, while its similarly-priced competitors have only 2GB of RAM. This gives you plenty of space to store your files safely.
- The system’s speaker is impressive and emits a robust quality of sound that is sure to enhance your gaming and viewing experiences.
- The laptop is strong enough to allow for 8 hours of use without requiring a charge.
- Powered by the 1.6 GHz Intel Celeron N3060 processor, the Stream 11 can handle basic computing functions easily and swiftly.
- The laptop’s bottom gets uncomfortably warm and reaches a high temperature soon.
- The display is somewhat dim and the screen appears to be washed-out. This lowers the thrill of watching videos and playing games.
It’s hard not to appreciate the dependable and beautiful HP Stream 11. It’s a nice little lightweight device to carry around, with commendable battery life and a high-speed functioning for its price. If you are a parent, you should definitely consider getting it for your child.
2. Acer Chromebook 14″
Chromebooks often have a bad reputation because they look cheap and disposable and lack speed. However, the Acer Chromebook 14″ begs to differ. Its brushed metal cover and aluminum chassis make it look sleek and strong. This device packs enough punch for continuous multitasking and impressive system performance for the productivity-oriented people.
- The Acer Chromebook 14’s features a sharp display and a high resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It produces impeccable quality of sound that is almost at par with high-end laptops.
- This chromebook is powered by 1.6 GHz Intel Celeron N3160 CPU that lets you multi-task at amazing speed. You can switch from tab to tab or go from app to app without facing any hang-ups.
- The 4GB Ram and 32 GB eMMC drive mean there is enough space to store all your countless data.
- It doesn’t heat up easily, thereby making for a comfortable use.
- There is no SD memory card reader.
- The keyboard is pretty shallow and the display is a bit dim.
Overall, it would be fair to say that the Acer Chromebook 14″ has a lot going for it. It’s long battery life, high-quality audio and speedy performance makes it worth considering, and although it is held back by a dull display and an uncomfortable keyword, it is still a good option for anyone looking for razor-sharp sound and reliable performance from their laptop.
3. Dell Latitude E6430 Laptop
Dell’s Latitude series is a hit with the young, business-oriented individuals simply because they are built to offer an irresistible combination of performance and durability with an added touch of style to boot. The E6430 model continues to keep up this tradition by promising strong endurance, an attractive metal chassis, and a whopping 10 hours of battery life.
- The design is eye-catchy to say the least, and is sure to make heads turn wherever you take it with you.
- The battery life is strong, and devised to help you perform without any hindrance for more than 10 hours at a stretch.
- This is a productivity-oriented computer, which means it helps you multi-task and juggle basic computing tasks swiftly, and with alarming ease.
- With a responsive keyboard, computing has never been easier.
- For a 14-inch laptop, the structure is pretty heavy and a tad difficult to carry around.
- The pointing stick is rather uncomfortable.
Dell’s Latitude E6430 is built to impress. It combines a fast processor and an SSD inside a strong metal chassis. It is easily one of the best gaming laptops under 300 and offers several hours of endurance with its cutting-edge 9-cell battery. If you are looking for a powerful system for your business needs, look no further; the Latitude E6430 is your answer.
4. Dell Latitude E6320
Offering style, endurance and power in a single package, the Dell Latitude E6320 is a sleek 13-inch business notebook that has a lot going for it. An Intel Core i7 processor, responsive keyboard, solid metal chassis and six-seven hours of battery life mean you will make it through the most cumbersome of PowerPoint presentations with elan.
- The Latitude E6320 incorporates a matte, anti-glare display with LED-backlit features and a 1366 x 768-pixel resolution that contributes to razor-sharp images and vivid colors. It enhances the experience of watching videos.
- It is equipped with Intel HD Graphics chip that is designed to allow for a smoother video playback.
- The six-cell battery contributes to six hours of unhindered performance.
- The software load is light yet essential on this laptop. Users are given the opportunity to create backup and set up important security measures such as fingerprint recognition and passwords.
- The keyboard is responsive, and robust for allowing high-speed computing without compromising with safety.
- There are no USB 3.0 ports with this laptop.
- It is relatively heavy and difficult to carry around.
The Dell Latitude E6320 incorporates everything you are looking for in a laptop- It has sleek and stylish looks, a strong performance and a comfortable keyboard, all woven together in a sturdy chassis. It comes with an impressive set of features for its price, and an advanced Core i7 power in a nice durable design that is easy on the eyes.
5. HP EliteBook 8570W
If you are someone who prefers reliability in a laptop, the HP EliteBook 8570W notebook PC is your answer. Packed with valuable features, this device is designed to get your job done. It boots up fast, offers a commendable CAD performance, and includes a decent battery runtime for all your workaholics out there. Plus, it develops temperature at a low rate and connects very well. In short, it delivers what it claims and lives up to its hype.
-The notebook comes loaded with a power-driven Intel Core i7-3520M 2.9GHz processor, that makes for a speedy functioning, allowing you to work whenever you want to.
-The 8GB DDR3 memory means you can store millions of audio, video, images and files in one place without ever going short of storage space.
-The 15.6 inch HD display offers crystal-clear viewing and a smooth online streaming.
-This notebook PC comes pre-loaded with the latest MS Windows version that makes for a user-friendly interface and easy computing.
-The device emits a loud operating noise while loading.
-The interface positioning is pretty average and nothing noteworthy as such.
Despite all its flaws, the HP Elitebook 8570W notebook PC doesn’t disappoint, It offers fantastic speed for Word processing, microbloggin and streaming Netflix. The picture quality is great and there is ample space to stow away all your crucial data safely. All in all, it’s one of the best laptops under 400 you can possibly buy.
6. ASUS ZenBook UX501VW
Whether you are a budding animator or a future architect, sometimes you need more than what the mainstream laptops have to offer. Well, enter the Asus’ ZenBook UX501VW- a cutting-edge device that offers Intel Core i7 CPU, 512GB SSD, 16 GB of RAM, and Nvidia 960M graphics all for a reasonable wad of money. It even has a high-resolution UHD touchscreen, making this an ideal system for editing videos or photos.
-The all-metal chassis is attractive on the eyes and built to withstand a little rough use every now and then.
-The Intel Core i7-6700HQ QUAD CORE CPU allows powerful performance non-stop, and doesn’t fall short even if you multi-task vigorously for hours at a stretch.
-The 512GB SSD NVME removes the drawback that many systems have with physical hard drives. It transfers files at 500 MBps, which is pretty fast!
-The Nvidia 960M graphics are impressive; the screen has an antiglare display for comfortable viewing during odd hours of the day.
-There are no configuration options, as compared to its counterparts
-It is slightly heavier than competing machines
-The screen is super-glossy and hence, a little too strong on the eyes.
ASUS ZenBook UX501VW offers top-tier performance at a reasonable cost. It comes with excellent engineering that is built to withstand the ravages of time and use. Its design is sleek, modish and easy on the eyes. And the best part is that its specs match much more than expensive laptops. Overall, it is one of the best gaming laptops under 1000 and worth your hard-earned money.