Which latest My Book Pro has just been brought to market the world?
WD introduced hard drives on marketed My Book Pro speeds up to 435 MB of data / sec, the external hard drive line with today’s fastest speed of WD.
My Book Pro will target professional users with task management requirements of large data volumes.
My Book Pro
With the capacity of 6 TB, 8TB, 10TB and 12TB, My Book Pro combines dual port Thunderbolt performance from 2 20 GB / s, USB 3.0, RAID operating mode and speed of two drives with rotational speed 7200 revolutions / minute, optimizes work efficiency, significantly reducing backup time video, image and audio files.
Hard drive integrated front two USB was designed to connect Thunderbolt devices, allowing users to recharge and synchronize with a smartphone, tablet or camera while at the same time can connect with 4K screen or with other storage devices.
With three optional configurations RAID 0, RAID 1 and JBOD, My Book Pro helps store and secure data replication and does not affect the processing speed of the CPU.
The My Book Pro was designed for the creative community like photographers, photo curators, architects, engineers, desktop publishers, videographers, audio editors and anyone who works with data-intensive digital files.
- Consolidate your important files and digital content.
- Fast transfer with Thunderbolt 2 or USB 3.0.
- Back up with Apple Time Machine™ or compatible software.
- Easy setup right out of the box, pre-formatted for Mac® OS X.
- Formatted for Mac, can be reformatted for Windows.
- Complete control with WD Drive Utilities, to manage RAID configurations, run drive diagnostics and format your drive. No tools required when upgrading or hot swapping drives.
- Multiple 4K screens can be connected at the same time.
- Front-mounted USB ports to connect and transfer your files on the fly.
- Store, protect and navigate your extensive photo and video library.
- Edit directly off the My Book Pro when computer storage is limited.