MyPhoneExplorer – Data Synchronization for Android
"I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post."
MyPhoneExplorer lets you manage your Sony Ericsson mobile phone from the host computer. A connection with MyPhoneExplorer will be set up very quickly, and this package will detect the device via USB cable, Bluetooth or WiFi. After synchronization, you can access everything from computers.
Thus, MyPhoneExplorer provides you sync directly to Outlook address, GMail, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Lotus Notes and Tobit David.
The interface is clear and displays all the information from your device in a readable format than mobile devices. For example, users can access and manage messages, device settings, alarm, showing everything with larger formats. In addition, because the software has its own cache system, transferring files from your phone to computer and vice versa become quickly than ever.
Download link : http://www.fjsoft.at/
Version 1.8 of management MyPhoneExplorer supports all Android phones (connected via WiFi, USB or Bluetooth).
What’s new in 1.8.5 MyPhoneExplorer ?
– Comprehensive support for Outlook 2013.
– Integrated call list in backup and restore backups.
– Support Category for “MPE Tasks” and “MPE Notes” – with Sync to Outlook.
– Allocate a few training calendar if calendar is synchronized with Outlook, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey or Postbox.
– Note sync with Lotus Notes.
– Sync Calendar and Contacts with Postbox.
– Sync with Ecco.
– Template to write a message.
– Support for the “Appointment color” (Android 4.1+).
– Synchronization confirmation window may be displayed if there is more than xx items to sync.
– WiFi connection if the phone in WiFi Hotspot mode.
– Widgets for “MPE Tasks” and “MPE Notes” can now be customized (Android 4.1+).
– Many other changes and bug fixes.
Synchronize directly address list with Outlook, GMail, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Lotus Notes and Tobit David.
Archive, extract, import, SMS.